- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
What’s on September?
Even with summer coming to an end, we have still found lots of things for you to do in Gibraltar this September.
National Celebrations Art Exhibition - 3rd September until 15th September 2015
Celebrating everything to do with Gibraltar during National Week, this is not an event to miss! The National Celebrations Art Exhibition will be a display of the best Gibraltar has to offer with all works on display being chosen from a completion that had the heading ‘Our Gibraltar’. Here, you will find many different interesting interpretations of the Rock and all off its people.
Only a 30 minute drive from Holiday Inn Express Campo De Gibraltar, what could go wrong? Visit here for more information!
National Moth Night – 12th September 2015
Fancy a night stroll at Gibraltar Point? Now’s your chance! You can take an educational walk learning all about these night time creatures from our local moth expert, and if you want to take a closer look, moth trapping will take place after the talk. Lead by the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust, this will not only be highly informative but also supportive of the Trust.
Interested? Find out more here!
Cancer Research Relay for Life – 12th September 2015
In support of Cancer Research UK, this relay is being held at Gibraltar’s Victoria Stadium. You won’t have to take part in the relay though to support the cause. Games, entertainment, food stalls, and fundraising will be taking place whilst teams of 8-15 take it in turns to walk around the circuit. And don’t worry; in honour of those who have survived, the event will be kicked off by an honour lap walked by those who have survived.
Do you want to participate? Click here for more details!
Tarifa International Beach Polo Championships – 19th September to 20th September 2015
Interested in sports and want to spend a day at the beach, but don’t want to just lie in the sun? This even would be perfect for you! The Tarifa International Beach Polo Championships are taking place this September at Tarifa Beach in Algeciras – only a half an hour drive away! Watch teams from around the world battle it out to become the Beach Polo Champion.
For more information, click here!
With all that’s happening in Gibraltar this September, you will need somewhere to rest your head, and Holiday Inn Express Campo De Gibraltar would be the perfect place!