- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
Welcome to 2016!
Now we have winter well underway it’s time to visit the Holiday Inn Campo De Gibraltar - Barrios.
Whether you are here to finish you’re here to shop, enjoy a relaxing weekend away from it all or are spending time with the family. The Holiday Inn Express Campo De Gibraltar - Barrios is the perfect destination.
We hope that you enjoy the selection of events we have selected for you:
Date: 21st-25th January
Venue: Caleta Hotel, Catalan BayFor further information please
If you are a lover of chess, this is perfect for you! The Gibraltar International Chess Festival, now one of the most prestigious open tournaments in the world. Its popularity has grown year on year, and players of all levels, from all around the world will return to the Rock every January for this major event in the Chess calendar.
For further information visit: www.gibraltarchesscongress.com
"Cirque du Soleil" Varekai Premium MÁLAGA
Date: 23rd January 2016
Venue: Calle Villanueva del Rosario, Málaga, Andalucia
It is an enchanted production where you can escape deep within a forest, there exists an extraordinary world, where anything can happen in Varekai.
A man falls from the sky and the story then commences. The place of possibilities will be entered and will have endless opportunities.
Becoming THE Expert: The Content Marketing Boot Camp, Gibraltar
Date: 28th January 2016
Venue: 1st Floor,138 Main Street,Gibraltar
Time: 10:00 am
The one day boot camp will help will explain in easy English all you and your business will need for successful marketing strategies.
Enjoy an inspirational boot camp hosted by John W. Hayes, author of the best-selling content marketing book: Becoming THE Expert: Enhancing Your Business through Thought Leadership Marketing and the recently published: A Crash Course in Email Marketing for Small and Medium-sized Businesses. This is the perfect day if you are a business owner and want to get more out of your marketing. With John’s very helpful and driven strategies you can implement these and see your business go from strength to strength.
To book or for further information click here.
There's so much happening in Gibraltar and Algeciras this month how could you possibly not join in? Make these events even better by having a room to go back to at the stylish Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar!