- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
What’s on December?
With Christmas just a few weeks away, it’s time to wrap up, come out and enjoy Gibraltar’s exciting events this December.
Whether you are staying with us for a romantic getaway, relaxing winter weekend break or time away with the family you will be sure of a very warm welcome at the Holiday Inn Express Campo De Gibraltar. Here are December’s hand-picked events:
Celebrate Christmas at Ocean Village
Date: 28th Nov – 12th December
Venue: Ocean Village, Gibraltar
Ocean Village in Gibraltar present their very festive open-air ice rink for all the family to enjoy. The first of its kind for Gibraltar, this ice rink is guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit and provide your little ones with endless fun!
At the Christmas fair, there will be plenty to eat, drink and keep everyone entertained. Ice skates will be provided and entry to the ice rink costs £4 per child & £5 per adult, with £1 going towards GBC Open Day.
The Gibraltar International Magic Festival 2016
Date: 5th December – 11th December
Venue: John Mac Hall
With the spectacular Gala Show including the world’s best magicians, the close-up room will house the most intriguing magic with cards and much more!
Supported by the Ministry of Culture, the International Magic Festival is now in its 6th year and set to be more magical than ever before. With an amazing line-up of magicians, Illusionists & Circus acts, you will be taken back through the Great Magic shows of all time, with the handpicked best magicians from around the globe.
For more information, click here.
Affordable Fine Arts Exhibition 2016
Dates: 13th December 2016 – 23rd January 2017
Venue: Fine Arts Gallery, Casemates square
If you are passionate about fine art, this is the must attend free event for you, with the local art scene described as buzzing, and the exhibition named as an integral part of the annual calendar, this is not to be missed. Attracting over 200 works of art including paintings, sculptures, photographs and original prints, the affordable fine arts exhibition is the ideal event for you to purchase something special.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations
Venue Casemates Square
From - 10.30pm - 03:00am
Why not welcome the New Year in style, at this family friendly event organised by Fresh Entertainment on behalf of the Ministry of Culture.
Held at the beautiful Casemates Square, with entertainment provided by the local residents, this is the perfect way to start the New Year with your family. Surrounded by the welcoming atmosphere of Casemates many bars, and the even more welcoming attitudes of the Gibraltarian people, you can watch as they showcase their varied talents. This is an event not to be missed, with a family friendly atmosphere throughout the night and situated in one of the best areas; this really is the perfect place to welcome in the New Year.
For more information, click here
There's so much happening in Gibraltar and Algeciras this month how could you possibly not join in? Make these events even better by having a room to go back to at the stylish Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar!