- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
What to do this Halloween...
Make sure you're fully prepared for the spookiest season of the year!
Beginning on October 31st, Halloween is celebrated for 3 days in Spain. The holiday starts with El Dia de las Brujas (The Day of the Witches), followed by El Dia de Todos los Santos (All Saints Day) and El Dia de los Difuntos (All Soul's Day). Traditionally, the season will be celebrated with displays of flowers and bouquets alongside pumpkins, mini pumpkins, and fall bouquets carved into the pumpkins through out the country. The day most celebrated by residents, is El Dia de Todos los Santos, as many families visit their loved ones' graveside to pay their respects and lay flowers.
Gibraltar and Algeciras also hold a variety of events to celebrate the season:
Gibraltar Z Day
What better way to celebrate the scariest time of the year than running around Gibraltar hiding from zombies! On October 28th, the city will be overtaken by a hoard of flesh eating zombies, and there's only one way out. You will need to search the city with the remains of your map and hunt down the codes to help your team mates find the cure. Once you've saved the world from the horrible virus, you will also be invited to an after party to celebrate. For more information, visit the Z-Day website.
Ocean Village are holding a Halloween Fun Day on 28th October, full of spooky surprises and scary fun! Test out your skills in the Halloween Hunt, become a zombie for the day with their face-painting booth, or why not make something you can keep forever at their arts & crafts centre?
Make sure you have somewhere to stay this Halloween! Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibratar has plentry of comfortable beds and cosy rooms to help ward off the ghouls and ghosts!