Trek Morocco with Holiday Inn Campo de Gibraltar
Enjoy spectacular views of the European continent from the Jebel Musa!
The Jebel Musa is a so-called Pillars of Hercules. The mythology tells us how there was a time when Africa and Europe were united, until an outburst of Hercules managed to open a gap now known as the Gibraltar Strait.
We will start our adventure by ferry from Algeciras to Ceuta, from where we will get a transfer to the Moroccan town of Beliunech. There we will start to ascent this particular mountain, located on the African side of the Strait of Gibraltar. With more than 840 meters, the Jebel Musa rises majestically from the edge of the sea and from the summit we will enjoy spectacular views of the European continent.
- Ticket fast-ferry Algeciras - Ceuta - Algeciras
- Trekking Jbel Musa - Ceuta
- Border management
- Meeting point: 7am Algeciras or AOS Adventure
- Difficulty / Lenght: Middle / 8 hours
- Requirements: Minimum 4 pax, sport attire, sun cream, picnic and water & a valid passport
- Additional Services: Possibility of having picnic for 5€ (sandwich, piece of fruit, energy bar and juice / water). Possibility of getting a transfer from Tarifa to Algeciras for 5 € per person
99,00 € from 4 to 10 people
95,00 € for more than 10 people
Click here to book your Morocco Trek Package with Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar online, today >>