- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015, Gibraltar
If you are a fan of the arts, Gibraltar has everything you need this weekend, as the Gibraltar Fringe Festival begins on the 22nd of May.
Held in the Alameda Open Air Theatre with the magical surroundings of the Gibraltar Botanic Gardens, the festival promises to be a buzzing event, building on last year’s success. With comedy, music, dance, and theatrical performances, the Fringe offers an abundance of interesting events that must be seen to be believed. We have compiled some of our favourites just to give you a taste.
A seasoned singer and songwriter, Paddy Taylor has been playing guitar from the age of ten. His career in the British Royal Navy has enabled him to take his singing worldwide and entertain the masses, supporting the likes of Bastille and Mumford and Sons.
He is holding his musical feast for the ears on Saturday 23rd of May.
To tell their moral tale about the importance of dreams, the UNA MIKA theatre company chose the medium of dance, with acute effectiveness. Watch as the characters interact with bright colours and vibrant music, and show that dreams really can come true. This is a treat for all the family, with face painting available afterwards.
Their magical tale will be shown on Sunday 24th of May.
For more information, visit the official Gibraltar Fringe Festival website.
With tickets pre-bookable, or available at the door, there is no better time to plan a trip to the bay, and treat yourself to a stay at the Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar!