- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
Gibraltar events in June
Your guide to the best happenings in Gibraltar this June!
With Gibraltar less than 25 minutes’ drive by our doorstep, we thought it would be a good idea to bring you up some Gibraltarian flavours! This June in Gibraltar there's a bulging mixed bag of events taking place.
First, there's the Gibraltar Morocco Yacht Rally, where ocean lovers will be positively encouraged, and then there's the Calentita Food Festival where hungry is definitely frowned upon. Listening to the Philarmonical recital will have you locked up, travellers. Anyway, there's a shedload of fun to be had in Gibraltar this month! Check our pick of the best happenings in Gibraltar this month!
Gibraltar Morocco Yacht Rally
Attention all adventurous spirits and ocean lovers. Mark it in your diary - On Friday 12 June, Ocean Village will host the Gibraltar - Morocco Yacht Rally. Join the world's most sociable Yacht Rally!
Gibraltar World Music Festival
If you fancy some world music, the Gibraltar World Music Festival is your place. This year’s edition will celebrate cultures of Maghreb and Morocco with world music, workshops and street parties. The Festival will begin the 16th June with the screening of the documentary ‘Tinghir-Jerusalem: echoes from the Mellah’ directed by the French-Moroccan director Kamal Hachkar. For more information, please visit their official website here.
This performance will be held on the Convent Ball Room on the 17th June, and we are sure it will make you wow! The Gibraltar Philharmonic Society is dedicating its closing concert of the season 2014/2015 to works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart featuring the European Sinfonietta and oboist Vilem Veverka under the baton of Wouter Padberg. More information here.
Calentita - Food Festival
Gibraltar’s true 'flavour' comes together once a year at the food festival “Calentita” which takes place each Spring at Casemates Square. This year Calentita Food Festival will take place on the 20th June. The festival is a display of Gibraltar’s diversity and local customs and includes a wide array of local and international dishes. The event includes music, dance and a fireworks display!
With summer around the corner, our thoughts drift to lazy times in the sun. Fell the warm sun on your limbs in Gibraltar! Come and join in us at Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar.