The purpose of diving baptism is to have first contact with the diving environment, discovering the sensations produced to be able to breathe underwater.
Your instructor will go through the diving equipment and techniques to familiarise you with basic diving theory and water skills including diving signals and scuba equipment and finally introduce you either at sea or in the pool to discover a new world of sensations.
Participants will receive a commemorative diploma at the end of their diving baptism experience.
- It is essential for carrying out the activity sign a declaration of good health
- Parental consent is essential for all minors
- Approximate duration: 2 hours.
- Minimum age.: 10 Years.
- Completion of the Discover Scuba divers at sea is subject to weather conditions.
- Baptism diving pool: 40,00 €
- Baptism diving sea: 50,00 €