- Map & Directions
- Visiting Algeciras
- What to do
- Campo de Gibraltar
- Events in Algeciras and around
- Classic Car Rally 2015
- Algeciras’ III Annual Christmas Charity Race
- Christmas in Algeciras 2014
- Polar Bear Swim and the Winter Party in Town 2014
- Official Competition of Carnival Groups of Cádiz 2015
- Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2015
- What's On Gibraltar in May
- Cadiz Carnival 2015
- Things to do in Cadiz in March
- Gibraltar events in June
- Gibraltar and Algeciras events 2015
- Algeciras Easter Guide 2015
- Gibraltar Fringe Festival 2015
- What’s On July 2016
- What’s On October in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On December in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What's on September
- What’s On January 2016
- Algeciras Carnival 2016
- What’s On April 2016
- What’s On May 2016
- What’s On August 2016
- What’s On September 2016
- What’s On November 2016
- What’s On December 2016 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on January 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on February 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on March 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on April 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on May 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on July 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on August 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What’s on September 2017 in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- What to do this Halloween in Gibraltar & Algeciras
- Plan your Trip
Christmas in Algeciras 2014
Thinking to visit Cadiz this Christmas? Don’t think it more and visit Algeciras too!
Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar brings you the top events to see in Algeciras this Christmas 2014.
- Live Nativity Scene in Pelayos. The most famous live nativity scene takes place in Pelayos, a small neighbourhood in Algeciras. This year is celebrating its sixth edition, thanks to their neighbours. It has become itself a total festivity tradition, where not only local, but people from all around the World have visited. On this edition will count thirty hunts and one hundred and fifty people.
The opening time for the Live Nativity Scene will be:
- 6th, 8th, 14th, 21st December from 12pm to 2pm
- 7th, 13th, 20th from 7pm to 9pm
- “Fuerte Santiago” Christmas Market on Verboon Square. This well-known Christmas Market will be opened from December 5th to January 5th. Members of the public will not only find things to buy but also children could take part on many activities, such as face painting or theatre spectacles and even more.
- Arrastre de latas, January 5th 2015. Without a doubt, this is one of the most important events that takes place all around Christmas. It is a unique and old tradition in Algeciras, where the morning of January the 5th children pull tins across the streets in order to advise the Three Kings to stop at their home to get their presents.
- The Three Kings Parade 2015. This parade is special and different from any one around Spain, as The Three Kings go ashore from the ship named “Consulmar Cat” to parade onto the streets delivering sweets.
Do not miss out this opportunity to get the most out of Algeciras this Christmas! There are plenty to see!